Watercolor Arrow Temporary Tattoo, Tattoo set of 2 Arrows, Removable Tattoo
This product is currently sold out.
For the arrow lovers! These are minimalistic all black arrows, perfect for any occasion.
**What you will get**
*1 set of 2 arrows as pictured.
*Tattoos measure 2" w. x .5" h.
*Tattoo lasts 2 to 4 days depending on care provided.
**How to use**
• Find a spot that you would like to place the tattoo.
• Make sure the skin is clean and dry.
• Cut out the tattoo close to the design.
• Peel the thin sheet of plastic from the tattoo and place the tattoo onto the skin (with the tattoo faced-down)
• Place a wet towel or sponge on the tattoo so that the tattoo becomes soaked
• After 20 seconds, the tattoo paper should slide off easily leaving you with your brand new tattoo.
**How to remove**
Use oil or alcohol-based cleaning material and softly rub until tattoo peels off.
• Do not apply to sensitive skin, or if allergic to adhesive.
• Make sure you wash and thoroughly dry the application area of skin before applying the tattoo.
• It’s best to clean the application area with an alcohol wipe prior to application.
• Try to choose a smooth, hair-free area of skin that does n’t crease or stretch when you move.
• Tattoos will last longer if it is applied to a part of your body that doesn’t rub against a joint, straps or clothing.
• Some chemicals found in certain oils, creams/lotions and make-up (particularly sunscreen) can affect the tattoo’s adhesion over time when applied to the skin.
• Salt as a result of excessive sweating can affect the adhesion over time.
• Temporary Tattoos are waterproof but certain chemicals found in chlorinated water may cause the tattoo to fade faster or come off the skin.
Thank you for visiting!